Does your project controls system provide the transparency that owners demand?
Mining projects have a high degree of uncertainty and large consumable costs. Protect your margins with HD Solutions software.
HD Solutions provides detailed cost estimating, change-order and performance tracking, reports by shift, daily earned value, and cross-project reporting.
Effectively manage cost and performance for open pit and underground mine projects including pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, construction, and reclamation. HD Solutions delivers increased accuracy, control, and visibility to owners, EPCMs, and contractors.
Implement Change-Order Tracking
HD Solutions includes change-order tracking, contingencies, and escalations to help you protect margins during project execution.
Build Accurate Estimates
Building estimates with HD Solutions provides verifiable numbers so that you always have project cost confidence.
Model High-cost Consumables
HD Solutions builds confidence by empowering project stakeholders to accurately model high-cost consumables to create better mining project estimates.
Integrate Cost and Schedule
HD Solutions integrates project-related systems, including a tight bi-directional link with Primavera P6 schedules, to provide cost confidence from initial estimate through project completion.
Tailor Estimate Delivery
Present data in whatever format the owner requires while simultaneously organizing the estimate in a way that makes sense for you.
Deploy a Single, Integrated Solution
HD Solutions includes both estimating and project controls to provide a seamless transition during the project lifecycle. Save time and eliminate errors by entering all project information into one solution.
Model & Incorporate Advance Rates
Build accurate estimates by modeling complex productivity advance rates, including cycle drilling, blasting, and mucking, with an embedded, bi-directional link to Microsoft Excel.
Act on Daily Cost Updates
Generate daily performance reports (project & portfolio) to stay informed on progress, costs, man hours, variances, and quantities. HD Solutions is the only software that gives real-time approximate project costs within 2-5% of actuals.
Leverage Project Visibility
Deliver project portfolio reporting to all stakeholders in the format that they choose. Increase project cost and performance visibility across an entire portfolio.
CAE Studio 5D Planner / EPS Integration
Enables the ability to create “what if” scenarios across the mine plan, schedule, and cost model, providing instant answers.
Subscribers to InfoMine’s CostMine equipment database can access the library and populate the work back into HD Solutions with one click.
“HD Solutions standardizes our estimation & controls processes.”
Rouan du Rand
Project Controls Manager, Redpath
Rely on HD Performance
HD Solutions for Mining offers detailed and timely project status information to gain immediate insight into what was estimated and budgeted, versus actual project performance. Through flexible daily reports, the whole project perspective is clearly displayed, showing variances and forecast at completion.
Inefficiencies in production are easily corrected with HD Solutions because project information is in real-time, giving complete control over factors that impact the overall project.
- View quantities and completion status for each scope item by specific time period.
- Automatically compare as-built vs. plan for critical factors such as man hours, costs, and production.
- Create daily precise foreman reports and cost-to-budget status reports.
- Forecast production values in more than a dozen formats.
- Customize views, save, print, or send job-tracking figures by using predefined sorting and filters.
- Collaborate and track project information simultaneously with HD Solutions’ multi-user network across remote locations.
Real-Time Project Visibility
HD Solutions for Mining brings the project plan to life with real-time visibility of scope, cost, and schedule throughout the project lifecycle.
Powerful integration with leading scheduling software like Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project establishes a live relationship between the detailed cost model, work plan, and schedule. All areas of a project are instantly visible to all contributors, allowing them to make informed work plans and scheduling decisions.
- Create cost and resource-loaded schedules in record time and synchronize work plan, budget, and schedule.
- Control updated activity IDs, descriptions, durations, completion dates, resources, and costs.
- Automatically load scope items, estimated durations, resources, and costs into the schedule.
- Slice and dice the project and create user-defined roll ups to support internal and external reporting requirements.
- Build dashboards and graphs to provide detailed information on cash flow, earned value, and resource utilization.